The college essay and application process can be one of the most stressful aspects of your child’s college journey. Let Academic Resources help your child get a head start over the summer so both you and they can avoid panic and feel confident when they submit their applications.
This Boot Camp is designed to help your child complete the Common App Essay.
We will help your child:
• Develop an EFFICIENT APPROACH to answering the essay questions required for the Common Application and supplements.
• Acquire tools and samples that will SAVE THEM TIME so they can keep moving forward while writing their college essays.
• Brainstorm essay topics that POSITION THEM BEST for admission to their schools.
• AVOID COMMON MISTAKES made by students when writing college essays.
• MEET DEADLINES for Early Decision, Early Action, and other application dates.
Please pick up to any three of the following days from any (Note you need the first date when you first register, if you do not know your schedule for the other two you can pick them later):
June 13, 14, 27 or 28 from 6 pm – 8 pm
July 11 from 6 pm – 8 pm
July 12 from 2 pm – 4 pm
July 25 from 6 pm – 8 pm
July 26 from 2 pm – 4 pm
August 8 from 6 pm – 8 pm
August 9 from 2 pm – 4 pm
August 15 from 6 pm – 8 pm
August 16 from 2 pm – 4 pm
August 22 from 6 pm – 8 pm
August 23 from 2 pm – 4 pm
For more comprehensive college planning services click here.
2 WAYS TO
1) Purchase a ticket below
2) Call us at (973) 292-0505