IS YOUR CHILD GOING TO COLLEGE IN THE FALL?
THIS FREE EVENT IS FOR YOU!!
You have been dealing with the college admissions process for at least a year and hoped you were done now that they know where they are going. However, now is the time to gain the tools for you and your family to ensure your student has a successful experience.
Topics Covered will include;
– How to prepare for the transition from high school to college
– College level work, can I handle it?
– How to address the social, academic, athletic, geographic challenges of the transition
– What parents and students can do to ensure a smooth transition
– How to handle the pressure, free time, and need for social acceptance
– Tips for dealing with stress, anxiety, time management, communications, finances and
other “new” concepts
– And many more tips, tools and advice on how to set your child up for success in college
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER: Dr. Joel Ingersoll, psychologist and owner of Take on College
You’ve been successful choosing the right school. Now let’s make sure their time in college is a success as well!!
Seats are limited so this is a first come first serve basis.
|3 WAYS TO
|1) Call us at (973) 292-0505
2) Email Us (click)
3) RSVP below ↓