The importance of your children building good habits has never been greater. They are faced with
- increasing competition to gain acceptance to the schools of their choice.
- a growing challenge to balance school work, after school activities, and a personal life.
- and a lack of time to focus on a potential future direction and purpose.
7 Habits of Highly Effective Students program prepares students to meet the challenges of high school academic and social life, as well as coaches them toward a successful transition from high school to college. It can help them
- study more effectively for specific subjects.
- increase self-confidence and self-esteem.
- gain greater control of their lives.
- make smarter decisions.
- handle stressful situations (like test-taking) with effectiveness.
- recognize and prioritize their goals.
- find balance among school, work, and friends.
Academic Resources has partnered with FranklinCovey Co., a global leader in effectiveness training, to offer a customized program aimed at increasing a student’s effectiveness and results, both in school and in life.
Choose from two valuable options in the sidebar…
TO REGISTER: call (973) 292-0505 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org